Speak Up Film Fund offers support to groups making film projects in their local communities
The Speak Up Film Fund is run by the Community Film Unit and is accepting applications for part funding towards film projects across England in 2012.
Applications will be considered for any projects that include a film making component including:
* Making a promotional film about your organisation
* Documenting change in a community over a longer period of time
* Providing film making training and workshops
Funding of 20-50% is offered towards projects throughout the year and applications are open to charities, social enterprises, community interest companies and other organisations that work with their local community.
Successful applicants need to work in at least one of the following areas:
* Supporting young people/vulnerable people in the community
* Preserving local history and educating residents about their local area
* Providing add documenting opportunities for the disabled
* Developing communities and encouraging integration between different groups
* Providing information which improves the quality of life for residents in their local community
Deadline for submitting entries is 2nd March 2012.
All film projects funded by the Speak Up Film Fund must be undertaken by the Community Film Unit.
To apply visit http://www.communityfilmunit.co.uk/Documents/speak%20up%20fund.pdf